Hi LLubov and thanx for answering.

As a student there is no way to regenerate the certificate. That is the
problem.

As an administrator of course it is possible with the django console
command 'regenerate_user'.

But what it doesn't make sense for a student that has the SelfGenerated
Certificate button enabled is that the student generates 'honor'
certificate, pays to be 'verified' and the button of generating certificate
in progress page is still in view mode (See Certificate) instead of
allowing the student to regenerate the certificate, as long as the student
now is in 'verified' mode and the already generated certificate is 'honor'
mode.

I think this is a bug in the platform. Because the student has paid for a
'verified' certificate and only has an 'honor' certificate. What do you
think?

Best regards,
Mercedes Rey.