Hi Open edXers,

Today we released Ficus.3, the third release of the Ficus release line of
Open edX.  This release has an important fix for MathJax, and a few minor
fixes, detailed in the release notes:
*http://edx.readthedocs.io/projects/open-edx-release-notes/en/latest/ficus.html#april-2017-ficus-3
<http://edx.readthedocs.io/projects/open-edx-release-notes/en/latest/ficus.html#april-2017-ficus-3>:*

   - MathJax announced <https://www.mathjax.org/cdn-shutting-down/> that
   its distribution point for the MathJax library will be shutting down at the
   end of April. MathJax is now loaded from cdnjs instead.
   - In edx-platform, Django was upgraded from 1.8.17 to 1.8.18.
   - The Analytics applications, including the analytics devstack, have
   been updated for Ubuntu 16.04.
   - To address a connection pooling issue in Ubuntu 16.04, we’ve changed
   how we launch new gunicorn web server processes.

*If you are using MathJax in your courses, you need to install Ficus.3
before the end of April.*

If you have questions, Slack or the openedx-ops mailing list (
https://open.edx.org/getting-help) are the best venues.

Thanks,

--Ned.