Hey everyone,

I'm currently building a course on Open edX and was wondering if someone in
this group would be able to help me with the following questions:

   1. is there an option to receive payment from Open edX as a wire
   transfer, rather than through PayPal/other payment processors?
   2. Also, at what frequency will I be receiving payments, whether they
   are sent by PayPal or other processors (e.g. instantly, monthly, quarterly,
   etc.)?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Ilan