Hi,

I encountered the problem, that the system gets stuck after a watchdog timeout
and no reboot/power cycle is performed. It seems like the efibootguard
initializes the Intel TCO correctly, obviously the timeout value is the one I
configured. I use a Fujitsu Server with the Intel C612 chipset.

A second problem is the iTCO_wdt kernel module. I get an error message when
hardware/BIOS". Maybe the two problems are related.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

With best regards,
Thomas Zeschg

Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA ITS SES-DE
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Muenchen, Germany