On 31.10.23 15:44, Root Mailer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the Debian Bookworm Package efibootguard (0.13-2+deb12u1) on a
> Tiger Lake platform (i7-1185G7E). The watchdog is set to 60 seconds in
> BIOS/UEFI.
>
> I set the watchdog to 30 seconds via
>
> bg_setenv --watchdog=30
>
> but ebg says
>
> ERROR: cannot probe watchdog (unsupported)
>
> at boot. Any hints what I'm doing wrong here?

Probably nothing, we may just miss the your platform's device ID in our
supported list - unless there is an option to enable WDAT support in the
firmware of you platform.

If not: Which watchdog is Linux normally using? iTCO? If so, please
share lspci -nn, at least for the "LPC Controller".

Jan

--
Siemens AG, Technology
Linux Expert Center