marcelovanilla spake the following on 6/4/2007 10:33 AM:
> I need some help... please.
> How to install postgre 8.2.x on Endian firewall?
> My client need a linux server with postgre sql and a firewall linux. :D
> Endian firewall is the best... + postgre sql + samba = ^L^
> Thanks for all.
> Marcelo.
Not the best of ideas to have those services running on the firewall. It is
best to have them running on another server. Adding those services will just
make the firewall less secure.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and