This is useful if you want to build your own packages from source or modify one
of the packages that comes with EFW or rebuild all of EFW from source.

The problem with the current situation is that only the source RPMs are
provided, the -devel packages required to build them are not. Also there aren't
any scripts to go from the SRPMs to getting an ISO you can install.

Without the binaries packages glibc-devel and libstdc++ which are not available
from Endian you can't rebuild any of the packages. The environment I created
supplies those two binary packages and a set of scripts that are used to
rebuild all the source rpms in the correct order and installs the resulting
-devel packages.