Hi Robert,

I have seen your postings on the mailing list and received your email.
We apologize that we did not reply immediately. Unfortunately you caught
us right in the middle of our annual meetings which were held during
this weekend. Additionally we have some huge projects going on that take
away lots of our time.

But enough about that - you were correct, some SRPMs were missing and we
apologize for that. Thank you for pointing this out as we simply were
not aware of it. Therefore we published them on Sourceforge on Monday
and they can be downloaded here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/efw/files/Development/EFW-2.5.1/EFW-COMMUNITY-2.5.1-201201271721-MISSING-SRPMS.tar.gz/download

One thing is bugging me a little bit, though...  complaining about
somebody not replying during the weekend isn't all that great of an idea
if you ask me.

In any case, I would very much like to get in touch with you this week.
Can you send me a phonenumber so that I can call you (if you would like
to have a chat, that is)?

Best regards from Italy,
Christian Graffer

--