I just released version 1.1 of the Developer Environment.

This new version incorporates the additional SRPMs missing from the initial
2.5.1 source archive.

It eliminates the patched SRPMs reducing the size by 25%, patched SRPMs are
created during setup instead.

Support for multiple releases of packages within a single directory are now
handled properly with the latest one being used.