The V2.4beta is known and I believe is a result of the SRPMs not quite matching
the released versions. I've told Endian of the problems and they
are looking into it.

The iso not installing is something I haven't seen before. Was there any
specific messages displayed? Can you switch to tty2 (Ctrl Alt F2) and see if
there
is more information there.