English Exchange - the mailing list of English the international language.
Welcome to the latest edition of English Exchange - the free mailing list of English
the international language.

Sadly, as I write, a terrible war is being waged in Iraq.

I would like to invite English Exchange members to post their views on this war.

George Bush and Tony Blair claim that Iraq has terrible weapons of mass destruction
that make it a threat to world peace. They claim the only way to neutralise that
threat is to disarm Iraq by force and overthrow the regime of Saddam Hussein.

Opponents of the war believe that the war was unnecessary because iraq did not pose a
threa to any other countries. They believe Iraq could have been disarmed peacefully if
the United Nations weapons inspection process had been given more time. War critics
also believe the U.S. and U.K. have hidden motives for starting this war, such as
securing cheap oil supplies.

What do you think? Please share your views with the list by e-mailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]

English the international language; Free lessons, Advice and Resources for learners of
English worldwide http://www.twinisles.com/english

English the international language; Free lessons, Advice and Resources for learners of
English worldwide http://www.twinisles.com/english
[Sponsored by:]
Unlimited Usenet News Groups - $10/month
No Download Limits! Signup Now: http://www.news.astraweb.com

Join Now: http://www.news.astraweb.com