        From:   Prashant Kulkarni [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Tuesday, October 26, 1999 11:48 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Inline tool

        Hi

        Has anybody used Inline Tool with weblogic?
        I tried it with VCafe Enterprise as IDE
        I hv't tried it in that depth but...

        As per my experience it creates only the skeleton of both Entity
        and Session Bean but it dosen't asks user for EntityBean attributes
        Like the Object Builder of PowerTier.
        Also It doesn;t ask for methods of Session Beans.

        So it is not usefull at all ? Am i right ?

        Regards
        Prashant K