-----Original Message-----
From: hxd han [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 4:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Websphere

hi,
I am also have the same   connection pool and
data source configuration issue about
jboss3.0.4-tomcat4.1.12.
the follow is my config
1.copy mysql-service.xml to /deploy in jboss,and
modify it.
2.copy mysql-connector-java-2.0.14-bin.jar to /lib
3.modify the standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml ,set data
source to java:/mysql.and maping
4.modify the standardjaws.xml,set datasource
java:/mysql.

when i did not modify the step 3 and 4. no exception
but when i do the step 3 and 4.i get the exception
about cont get the datasource exception.

please help me!
 --- Pavnesh
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
的正文:> hi