2010/2/14 Stan <scc1...@yahoo.com>

> Have you now looked at the NSIS script, Michel, or are you guessing that
> the default is progfiles/ekiga? I ask because I think you wrote earlier that
> you have not seen the script.

Ive looked before , and there is nothing special. there is a case when user
has no rights but you said it's not the case here.

> Nevertheless, when I installed Ekiga, it defaulted to the MyDocs directory.

Does your Username contains specific characters ?  Which XP service Pack ?

> Also, does every other Ekiga WinXP downloader face this problem, no matter
> where they install the program?

It has never happened. It's the first time.

Did you installed previous versions of Ekiga on the same machine ?

--
web : http://memeteau.com