Hi,
Unfortunately, Ekiga does not allow call recording.You will have to use
software like Asterisk or Freeswitch for that.
Recording soundcard input/output might be the easiest way. I never
tried, but you can find some interesting links on the Web:https://askub
untu.com/questions/250073/how-to-record-any-internal-sound-in-and-out-
using-ubuntu-and-audacity id="-x-evo-selection-start-marker">

Le mercredi 09 août 2017 à 14:29 -0400, John Stegenga a écrit :
> This little app does just what I want – lets me dial a point to point
> sip call.
> But now, how can I record that call (audio recording?)  I’m trying to
> make some recordings of calls using different codecs to create a
> comparison.
>
> John

Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project