System keeps forgetting my password.

I would like to sign in to my account.  I save my username and Password in my
KeePassX password manager, but after 8 attempts(8 accounts I had to make, your
system really is wasteful!), even though on the 8th attempt I log into the
webpage https://www.ekiga.org/user <https://www.ekiga.org/user> for a breif
amount of time, when I logout(there is no place to officially logout, the
closest guess is to just close that tab of the browser), and then when I log
back in is says the password is incorrect.  Again, from start I used the
password manager to create the account, including using it to enter in my
password two times in a row from the very 1st time I had to when creating my
account.

This is a simple process, one which there is no way for the user to error on.
Your system is at fault and I want this problem to stop.

Please get back to me on what I have to do to sign on.  And where is your
missing log-out link?

Sincerely,
Andrew Comly
1 908 386 95 70