Ekiga's System keeps forgetting my password.            '

I would like to sign in to my account.  I save my username and Password in my
KeePassX password manager, but after 8 attempts(6 accounts I had to make, your
system really is wasteful!), even though on the 8th attempt I log into the
webpage https://www.ekiga.org/user <https://www.ekiga.org/user> for a breif
amount of time, when I logout(there is no place to officially logout, the
closest guess is to just close that tab of the browser), and then when I log
back in is says the password is incorrect.

My six accounts below:
SIP address:  sip: tq6b1ud...@ekiga.net <mailto:tq6b1ud...@ekiga.net>
abcd1234
bl89mua4q6
abcdefgh12345678
ebjv-yrcl
afc888ny

Again, from start I used the password manager to create the account, including
using it to enter in my password two times in a row from the very 1st time I
had to when creating my account.

This is a simple process, one which there is no way for the user to error on.
Your system is at fault and I want this problem to stop.

Please get back to me on what I have to do to sign on.  And where is your
missing log-out link?

Sincerely,
Andrew Comly
1 908 386 95 70