Hi there,

(I understand from http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga thatthis
is the place to send requests for debugging help.)

I've been using Ekiga for SIP and it works fine when calling ordinary
numbers.  However, we have a work conference room (from Gradwell), and when
I call that, I am prompted for a PIN (which I enter), I can join the
conference and hear and be heard, but after about 30 seconds of discussion,
my connection to the call disconnects and I leave the conference room.

I've recorded the debug logs here (
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1H0ADLREyf7je6trgWLzPXdXzsflhgqLp), and am
wondering it anyone can help me work out what's going on?

Many thanks
Sam

Sam Partington
Technical Lead

My working days are usually Mon - Thurs, but this often varies in school
holidays <https://www.gov.uk/school-term-holiday-dates/oxfordshire>.

www.whiteoctober.co.uk
Office: +44 (0)1865 920 707

The Lead Developer
<https://theleaddeveloper.com/?utm_source=woe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>
–
Austin, New York, London

SeleniumConf
<https://seleniumconf.us/?utm_source=woe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>
AngularConnect
<https://angularconnect.com/?utm_source=woe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>

This email message and any attachments are confidential and solely for the
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you
have received this message in error. Please notify us immediately and
delete the message from your computer. You should not distribute, copy or
disclose its contents to any other person. Any views or opinions expressed
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of White October Limited. White October is a private
limited company registered in England & Wales under registration number
3982889. The company’s registered office is at 264 Banbury Road, Oxford,
OX2 7DY.