Hi again,

I wouldn't worry about this one after all.

It turns out that this problem affects all calls, not just conference room
(it just so happened all my calls were brief!)  However, I imagine it's the
issue described here (
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Enable_port_forwarding_manually).  Since I
only started getting the error about this after using Ekiga for a little
while, I assumed it was a red-herring since I'd already set up my SIP
account network settings.  On reflection, this is something different
(general settings, not account settings), though, so it probably is this.
I can't do port forwarding as I'm on a network with others and so would be
monopolising those ports, so I'm going to look into different VOIP software.

Thought I should post an update in case others hit this issue (and to
prevent anyone feeling the need to trawl through the log file!)  All the
best,
Sam

Sam Partington
Technical Lead

My working days are usually Mon - Thurs, but this often varies in school
holidays <https://www.gov.uk/school-term-holiday-dates/oxfordshire>.

www.whiteoctober.co.uk
Office: +44 (0)1865 920 707

The Lead Developer
<https://theleaddeveloper.com/?utm_source=woe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>
–
Austin, New York, London

SeleniumConf
<https://seleniumconf.us/?utm_source=woe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>
AngularConnect
<https://angularconnect.com/?utm_source=woe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>

This email message and any attachments are confidential and solely for the
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you
have received this message in error. Please notify us immediately and
delete the message from your computer. You should not distribute, copy or
disclose its contents to any other person. Any views or opinions expressed
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of White October Limited. White October is a private
limited company registered in England & Wales under registration number
3982889. The company’s registered office is at 264 Banbury Road, Oxford,
OX2 7DY.