Hi Eugen,

thanks! Yes, we are using something similar to the link you gave.

Still it is oddly frustrating that there is no open source
solution. The H.323 standard is a 20-year old open standard, and there
seem to have been various projects that are all abandoned. I might yet
try to resurrect one of them, if I have time!

Thanks for the information. -- Peter