Hi all,

Few days ago we booted a elasticluster cluster to run a life sciences
course. We had tested everything the week before and it was working
perfectly but when we tried to boot the cluster few hours before the course
we got few errors like this and the cluster couldn't boot properly:

fatal: [compute017]: FAILED! => {"failed": true, "msg": "the field 'port'
has an invalid value (620:5ca1:2f0:f816:3eff:fedb:34ae), and could not be
converted to an int. Error was: invalid literal for int() with base 10:
'620:5ca1:2f0:f816:3eff:fedb:34ae'"}

We were booting a cluster with 30 nodes. 25 nodes booted correctly but the
other 5 nodes got this error. The elasticluster code was exactly the same
we had tested before and was working fine. We were using the same tmux
session where we had done all the previous testing so the code and
environment was identical when it worked and when it failed. To workaround
the issue we switched to a different region in openstack and finally we
could boot the cluster properly.

Does anyone knows why this error could happen? is this an error coming from
elasticluster? maybe related to the info stored in the "storage" folder? or
does this error comes from openstack?

thanks in advance for any help or advice.

regards,
Pablo.