Hi Riccardo,

So when it worked before it was by chance that all the ipv4 addresses were
selected? That sounds too much luck ;)

I will test the fix but before this fix it was working correctly most of
the times so my testing won't be 100% reliable. I have created this issue
in github to continue the discussion
https://github.com/gc3-uzh-ch/elasticluster/issues/478

Pablo.