Riccardo,
Thanks a lot for this update.I don't know when, but I will hopefully give it a
try.Just one question (sorry I did not really had a look before asking) is it
possible to allocate VM within an already defined VNet without defining public
IP for created VM.
Regards,Nicolas
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Riccardo Murri
<riccardo.mu...@gmail.com> Date : 20/03/2018  23:18  (GMT+01:00) À :
elasticluster <elasticluster@googlegroups.com> Objet : Re: [elasticluster] Re:
Status of Azure support in Elasticluster
Dear all,

I have just merged the new Azure provider into the "master" branch;
this means the Docker image will get working Azure support in a few
minutes.

The configuration information has changed; please see
http://elasticluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/configure.html#valid-configuration-keys-for-azure
and especially
http://elasticluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/configure.html#valid-configuration-keys-for-azure
to know what needs to be there.
An example config is provided at:
https://github.com/gc3-uzh-ch/elasticluster/blob/master/examples/slurm-and-gridengine-on-azure-complete.conf

At least a couple of features are unsupported:

* security groups: Azure only allows 1 security group per VM; still,
ElastiCLuster currently ignores this parameter and creates a new
security group,
named like the cluster, initially containing rules to allow inbound
SSH. Any other rule must be added afterwards using the Azure portal or
any other management interface.

* ``image_userdata`` is currently *not* supported on Azure.

Please let me know if you run into problems with this new code.

Ciao,