Hi Riccardo

Some context: We are a VR company and we take synced videos from many
computer vision cameras and assemble them into motion 3d assets with CUDA
9.1 libraries ...
We started using MPI in the last months for this assembly process

My intent for ElastiCluster is to deploy Slurm locally in our building's
existing Ubuntu 16.04 workstations with Nvidia 1080Ti GPUs using docker and
ansible for small non urgent jobs.
Then also deploy to AWS for larger and more urgent/client jobs.
I was hoping to run ElastiCluster locally (not cloud) first.
I'm happy to let ElastiClustic over my existing manual setup
I am a little confounded by the Config settings would be for a local only
deployment
Have you deployed ElastiCluster on a local network of servers or
workstations before?