I have been using elasticluster with great pleasure. After dist upgrade I
wanted to install elasticluster again. I have an issue which I somehow
solved in the first installation. But this time I don't remember how I did
it. I think this is related to google but after some research I am still
clueless. Basically, I get following.

Your browser has been opened to visit:

    <the link>

If your browser is on a different machine then exit and re-run this
application with the command-line parameter

  --noauth_local_webserver

When I open the link and allow I get:

This site can’t be reached
localhost refused to connect.