Hi
First of all thank you very much for such a wonderful software.

I was using Starcluster earlier and am planning to switch to Elasticluster.
In Starcluster, load balancer was launched to autoscale the size of the
cluster.
1. Is there any way already implemented for load balancing in Elasticluster?
2. Is there way to install or use some pre- or post scripts to install or
configure softwares on the cluster? I want to install some softwares on
default AMI and mount EFS mount to it for use.
I had preconfigured AMI with EFS mount on /etc/fstab with some preinstalled
softwares but launching it with Elasticluster is giving some problems. Is
there any specific way that AMI should be built?