Mike,

Take a look at the use of the Yaesu FT-900 knob on my K2 - see my website
www.qsl.net/w3fpr for details.
I recently updated with Yaesu's new phone number for the US - you might want
to look at www.yaesu.com to see where you contact for the UK.

If you want the FT100 knob
(smaller but with finger depression), you can use that too, or some folks
have successfully ordered just the tire and slipped that over their stock K2
knob.

73,
Don W3FPR

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans"
(John Lennon wrote it in a book, Mike Cross used it in a song - I don't know
who was first)