Hello elecrafters,
sorry for the delay.

Had fun in the ECN though i did not work too many stations.
There was the MM-Contest (Marconi Memorial?) running this weekend, so
got a few replies with serial-numbers (no K2-serials, hi) to my
cq-calls.

Worked PA0RBO (Rob, K2 2406) & LZ1VB (Val, K2 2745) on 20m
and LA3ZA (Sverre, K2 2189) on 40m.
I heard G4DMP on 40m calling me after my
qso with LA3ZA , but it was
SverreĊ½s qrg ( he answered someone) , so i did not respond. In fact , i qsyed
and called cq
myself and ended up with long ragchewing-qsos with two german guys (no
elecrafters). After returning to 7.025 i called cq for
15 minutes , no reply.
No trace of YI9RVT.
Rig here:
K2 , 5 Watts
Titanex Log-Periodic DLP-15 40m through 10m, on top of a 18m Fritzel
Tower.
Fullsize 40m-Delta Loop, vertical polarisation, hanging on a standoff
under the log-per .
Trap-Dipole for 160/80m , length 66m, also hanging under the log-per.
I switched between the 3 Antennas & used the one that gave best
results ( sometimes best was the trap-dipole!)

--
Best regards,
 Martin