> I heard G4DMP on 40m calling me after my
> qso with LA3ZA , but it was
> SverreĊ½s qrg ( he answered someone) , so i did not respond.
> In fact , i qsyed and called cq myself

Well, Martin, it was in fact David, G4DMP's frequency, as I hade
responded to his CQ ECN. I must admit I don't really understand  how to
participate in a net like the ECN, so I ended up 'capturing' his
frequency when you called me.

Kevin's rules on http://ecn.visionseer.com/ are a bit too complex for me
to handle, and I think they are too compliacted for the few people on
the net at present, but that may change.

Sverre

Sverre Holm, LA3ZA
www.qsl.net/la3za