I just got done with my KX1 construction, including the KXPD1 paddles.
Another very nice setup from Elecraft! My question is how do I make the
paddles less sensitive to touch. I find that the left side (dits) is very
sensitive, and at one point, it started sending dits all on its own. I have
squeezed the wires inside down as close to the PC board as they can be, but
that didn't help. The right side of the paddle is working fine. Anyone have
any other suggestions??

Thanks, Dan W1RDB