Folks:

Lest we forget to do so, please be advised that John, KI6WX, has TERMINATED his hiking trip in Wyoming due to some really rotten weather. He is presently en route back home.

As a result, there be NO MORE NEED to monitor for John's transmissions.

Thanks so much to those how helped monitor, and to those who helped to keep the monitoring frequencies 'active' while Wayne and I (and a few others) were calling for John on other bands. We all appreciate your assistance.

John's well and safe.

73,

Tom   N0SS