I am posting this for a friend if anyone is interested.

Please contact Len, K6LEC.

Beautiful and rarely used Elecraft K2 transceiver, S/N 1696. Has upgraded firmware version 2.01. Unit is completely unmarked, non-smoking owner, and meticulously assembled by a an experienced electrical engineer and homebrewer. Includes the following modules:
KSB2 SSB module
KBT2 Internal battery
KAT2 Automatic antenna tuner
KNB2 Noise blanker
SSB filter roll-off Mod
BFOMDKT BFO upgrade Kit (in package, uninstalled)
KSB2 Mod kit upgrade for PSK31 (in package, uninstalled)
"Finger dimple" for tuning knob

This radio operates perfectly, and is well aligned. Includes original kit box, all original documentation, DC power cord with cigarette lighter plug, a Radio Shack hand mic (that gets really good audio reports), and a BNC to SO239 adaptor. Get this great rig ready to go on the air, and save hundreds. $750.00 plus freight and insurance from 90045. Tnx and please email me with any questions, or if photos are desired. Len, K6LEC E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Don- NK6A
K2#1217
K1 #844
KX1 # 656