K2, serial number 4275 is for sale.  I built this unit about six months ago
and now want to build another kit.  This K2 comes with the following options
installed:
KIO2 – Aux I/O Module with cable
KNB2 – Noise Blanker
KBT2 – Internal Battery Option
KAF2 – Audio Filter and Real Time Clock
KAT2 – Automatic Antenna Tuner
Everything works well and is ready to go.  This unit does not even have
scratches yet.  I would like to get $1100 for this unit.  I am an experienced
technician with decades of experience, so this was was not my first rodeo.  If
you
are just starting out and need everything, I have like new accessories:
antenna, power supply, quiet headphones paddles, key and other goodies we can
negotiate on.

Contact Terry Southern @ [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call (303)665-7002