Hi Folks,

I am available for build, upgrade, alignment and repair of Elecraft kits.

I have built 12 K2s, 2 K1s and one KX1 so far, and have done upgrades and mods on many more. My prices are reasonable and I guarantee my workmanship for 90 days (shipping not included on warranty work). See my webpage www.qsl.net/w3fpr for some examples of my workmanship and skills with Elecraft gear.

Price list on request (off-reflector please).

73,
Don W3FPR

Life is what happens when you are making other plans