I've built the KPA 100 up to the alignment and installation steps and
made the resistance checks at J3+ and Q1 and Q2 collectors (all of which
are supposed to be greater than 10k).  The instructions state that the
J3+ resistance may initially read 0 because a large electrolytic must
charge up and that it may take 20 seconds for the reading to stabilize.

My readings at J3+ and the Q1 collector never stabilize above 10k - they
start at 0, pop up to a value above 10k, then start decreasing
eventually ending around 1-2k.  Is this okay?

Bob
K6VZT