Gil,

The 'un-module' consists only of 2 wires - pin 1 of J1 connects to pin 1 of J2 and pin 2 of J1 connects to pin 2 of J2. I just use 2 bent wires (component leads) between the 2 headers. Of course, a piece of PC board with pins in the correct places would be more convenient - perhaps I will get aroung to building one someday, but for now the 2 wire jumpers do the job.

73,
Don W3FPR