Thanks, I'll have to go back and re-check the AGC. The radio is just great,
save for SSB w/NR. I don't have a lot of experience with other rigs, so I
appreciate the feedback that I can probably make it better.

73
N2RDT

--

"It takes brains. It's not like forward, where you can get away with
scoring and not play defense... On defense you have to be thinking."

David M. Katinsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]