Hi all,

I am trying to install the KSBS2 into my K2.

Problem symptoms are that I get the Hi Current warning, plus I get no variance on my separate receiver when trying the fine balancing.

The rest of the alignment went okay, SSBA on BAL gave me good nulls with tweaking R1 both on USB and LSB (I just cannot hear any null with the receiver. I get a very strong carrier (S9+) on my separate receiver with SSBA at 3.

Doing the voltage checks on rx, everything looks okay with the exception of:
U1, pin 22 - 5.6v instead of 0.2
U2, pin 5 - 5.95v instead of 0.6
U3, pin 6 - 1.4v instead of 0
U4, pin 3 - 5.95 instead of 0.6

Since I get the hi cur warning I have not tried any tx voltage measurements.

I looked at the archives and saw some people put RF board Q2 in backwards but the 'silver' side is facing the front of the rig.

Any ideas?