Hi,

I cannot get the initializing led to flicker on my kdsp2. When I do the voltage checks, I really cannot make sense of it, versus the schematic.

I have double checked that the right parts are installed in the proper orientation, re-checked for bridges, etc. I have checked that none of the control board components are rubbing against it and I am currently blind to the problem.

The voltages on U1 are not right.
Pin 5 should be 0 and its 4.96v
Pin 14 should be 5 and its 0v
Pins 15-19 should be 0 and they are all 4.96v

I saw a post from January with these same indications but never saw an answer.

Any clues?

73 de Neal