Hello,

I recently purchased a k2 wth kaf2, ksb2 and knb2. Well, it seems good except I cannot get any transmit drive on ssb. It easily puts out 10 watts in cw on all bands, but barely goes 500 mw on ssb. I tried all the settings for ssba and ssbc and still no change. I ran the voltage checks, and rather than relist the whole table, here is what is different then spec: rx tx u1-2 6.0 6.0
u1-3      2.15      2.15
u1-6      5.64       0
u1-15     0         5.93
u1-21    5.68       0
u1-25      0          .7
u1-28     5.7        2.4

u2-1          6.0              6.0
u2-2          6.0              6.0
u2-5          .48               .48
u2-8          6.0              6.0

u4-4           .48             .48
u4-6           5.62            0

Other than those, the rest are within .1 volt of spec. The diodes all check out fine too. It is as if there is no alc. If someone could point me in the right direction to check, that would be appreciated. It is serial no 2534, mcu 2.01h and ksb 104. Apparently it was working before shipping, but when I received it, the filters were quite far off. Now they are fine but opt1, the ssb filter, is much quieter then the other settings. That seems like it may be related to the low alc.
73,

David  AA9PZ