Hi all.
Q:  Once parts are installed, (ICs, etc.) is it neccessary to use a wrist
strap??
Q:  Is the solderless BNC (Radio Shack)  ok??  There are 2 types at RS:
a screw in and a clamp type.

Building #4758 now.  Man, some of the parts are incredibly tiny!!  Last
kit I built was a Heathkit, when parts could be identified with the naked
eye!  I find a small illuminated handheld magnifier to be a great help.

By the way, I'm using a new HAKKO 936-12 ESD solder stn., and it is
excellent.  Got it from Kiesub, who gave me a  good price ($79.95) and
they seem eager to please.  Free shipping on orders of $100 and more.

Tnx,
George, n4ym