-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron Polityka
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:22 PM
To: .Elecraft
Subject: [Elecraft] K1 Question

Hello,

 I was wondering if anyone on the list has tried this with their K1 and the
ATU installed.

Have the 2 band board made for 80 & 17 meters and the 4 band board made for
40, 30, 20 & 15 meters. Then swap them out in the field.

Just wondering.

72 and Thanks,
Ron Polityka
WB3AAL