Hello all,

The weather forecast for the EPA QRP Club Polar Bear March Madness Event
looks like rain! Here's the forecast.

Probability of precipitation:  60%
Cloud Cover:                   95%
Humidity:                      52%
Temp:                          47'
Wind:                          5mph

Looks like I'll be hiking up in the rain. I will set up my tent for
cover and operate in it. To all other Pulpit Rock Polar Bears- break out
the rain gear! The above forecast is for the City of Reading, PA. Up on
the mountain it will be colder. To the guys in the cars- make some room
for me-hi! I hope to work many from the Appalachian Trail at Pulpit
Rock. Here's my equipment:

Antenna: VBWFPA
Rig:     K1 @ 3w
Key:     AT Paddle

To all who make a contact with a Polar Bear - don't forget to email your
log to WA3WSJ for your Polar Bear Certificate.
Take a look at the certificate at
http://www.wa3wsj.com/files/PolarBear2005.html

Also - please remember that my first and last qso will receive a
National Geographic Polar Bear Mouse Pad for FREE! Inside the package is
a fact booklet on polar bears.

72,
Ed, WA3WSJ