I am not getting any significant signal input from the antenna and the loss
seems to be at D6.  In trying to determine whether D6 is at fault, I'm
measuring 7.13 volts on the anode and 7.31 volts on the cathode.  The manual
indicates they should be 8.0 and 7.5 volts respectively.  On D7, I'm measuring
7.94 volts on the anode and 7.31 volts on the cathode.  The manual indicates
0.0 (error?) and 7.5 volts respectively.  Before I blame D6 for the loss of
signal, is there something else going on here that may be causing the problem?

Thanks,
Dave
N7AF