Dave,

It would appear from those readings that either you have D6 or D7 installed
backwards or that both the 8R and 8T voltage lines are active, and they
should be mutually exclusive.

First check the diode orientation against the Parts Placement Diagram in the
rear of your manual, and if these are correct, measure the sources of 8R and
8T at the collectors of Q1 (8T) and Q2 (8R) on the Control Board.  If both
are near 8 volts at the same time, you have a problem with the controlling
circuit in the base of Q1.

Let us know what you find and we can proceed from there.

73,
Don W3FPR