I may have posted this twice not sure.

My Elecraft K2  4728  Has bothe the 169 and the 60 Meter Add on Module.  160 as
well as the rest of the radio works great at both High 100 watts and low, QRP
levels.  But not on 60 Meters.
I can get the VCO voltage fine and yes the radio tunes 60 meters, but I can not
receive on it or peak C1 and C2 as nothing is heard.  Also 40 Meters has now
went Dead.  I get no power output on 40 or 60 Meters but full out put on the
rest of the Ham Bands.

Any help would be appreciated.  This is first installation of this Mod Board,
so it never has worked yet.

Thanks

Bruce N9BX 73