This past week I installed both the 60m & 160m modules as well as the NB to my otherwise stock K2 (#4786). Initially I had a similar problem but then reallized I hadn't formally completed all the steps for setting up the 60m option. I hadn't set the menu for D19 = Y. After I did that then I was able to tune the VCO voltage on 40m in range (it had been stuck at 8.0V). So first, make sure you have done that. If that doesn't fix it double check to see that components (jumpers, capacitors, resistors, etc) on the RF board that need to be removed/replaced per the instructions. If that still doesn't fix it recheck the 60m module for shorts or opens (unsoldered connections). If that fails, perhaps putting the RF board back to the original configuration and removing the mods for 60m to see if 40m returns to normal for you. Oh, one other thing I thought of, make sure that D19 & D20 are installed with the correct orientation.
Mark, NK8Q

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I may have posted this twice not sure.

My Elecraft K2 4728 Has bothe the 169 and the 60 Meter Add on Module. 160 as well as the rest of the radio works great at both High 100 watts and low, QRP levels. But not on 60 Meters. I can get the VCO voltage fine and yes the radio tunes 60 meters, but I can not receive on it or peak C1 and C2 as nothing is heard. Also 40 Meters has now went Dead. I get no power output on 40 or 60 Meters but full out put on the rest of the Ham Bands.

Any help would be appreciated. This is first installation of this Mod Board, so it never has worked yet.

Thanks

Bruce N9BX 73