DO NOT forward spam to a list. Most certainly DO NOT - NEVER, EVER - buy a
product advertised via spam. To do so is the act of a naif, as it only
encourages more spam. I'm trying to think of any reasonable criteria by which
you shouldn't be immediately dispelled from the list for spamming (which you
have in fact done), and can't. I've a mind to file a report with your ISP for
violation of their TOS/AUP. Sorry if this seems harsh, but spam in any form
cannot be tolerated.

At 07:50 PM 4/12/2005, Earl W Cunningham wrote...
>I just received the following e-mail about a toroid winding machine.
>Perhaps it may interest some of you Elecrafters.  It was spam, so take it
>for what it's worth.
>
>73, de Earl, K6SE

[spam removed]