-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry Phipps
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 6:08 PM
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] More K2 Mojo.

Just worked a special events station in Maine... W1T... commemorating the sinking of the Titanic. He is on 14256. I had just finished a change on my HB minibeam and was tuning around A/B'ing signals with my sloper, and came across him. There was a huge pileup, and for kicks I called him. Nabbed him on the second try. He gave me a 59, and said he was amazed he pulled my call out of the pileup since most of the stations calling were 20 over. I was running the K2 at 10W into the minibeam at 35' ;-)

Is it the clean K2 audio, lucky timimg... or just the K2 mojo?

Larry N8LP