Larry N8LP wrote:
Did I break some kind of rule? The frequency was a throwaway in case
someone else was interested. The thrust of the posting was the "mojo"
that was reported a couple days ago.

Not to worry, Larry.

The keeper of the Wouff Hong for this list is Eric, WA6HHQ. He wields it
gent...Ouch!...gently but firmly when he feels some comment is not
appropriate for the reflector or if a thread goes on too long.

If you don't hear from him, you haven't transgressed.

I caught the post and if I'd have been in the shack I'd have listened. Tnx

Ron AC7AC